problems in career & education?
psychotherapy for unlocking happiness
WORK OR EDUCATION
- attention or concentration problems
- decreased job satisfaction
- not achieving career goals
- challenges with retraining or returning to school
- difficulty making a career change
- critical feedback impacts your self-esteem
- conflict with supervisor
- ups and downs of work lead to ups and downs in your self-confidence
- procrastinate or can't finish important assignments
- high stress levels at work
- taking work problems personally
- managing a difficult supervisee
- team conflict
- not knowing how to build relationships for success
- need to make changes following critical review
Are you experiencing any problems - like those in the green bar - at work or in furthering your education? If so,
you have come to the right place. You are taking care of yourself in seeking psychotherapy and never giving up on the success for which you are reaching. We are here to help you create the success and happiness you deserve.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
We are interested in hearing about the challenges you are encountering at work or at school. We can provide responsive, knowledgeble Individual Psychotherapy dedicated to helping you unlock happiness - increasing your enjoyment of learning and strengthening your ability to fulfill your potential.
WHO WE ARE
We are experienced, Licensed Clinical Psychologists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers with comfortable Independent Private Psychotherapy Practices in Downtown Chicago and Oak Park. We share a common approach to psychotherapy that was developed by leading experts in the field and has been helping people, like yourself, for over two decades.
Over and above standard broad training in a range of approaches, we have specialized training and expertise in the advances of Inner Humanism – a sophisticated, compassionate, contemporary psychotherapy that:
- cares for you as a unique person
- is tailored to respond to your specific problems, goals, and individual needs
- aims to help bring about tangible, positive changes in your day to day career or education
- aims to help simultaneously with the source of the problems to also improve your inner happiness
- works through a natural process within a caring therapeutic relationship
- will help you stay the course and turn inevitable, temporary setbacks into opportunities for further growth
Meet Ms. Carol Johnson
COMPLIMENTARY PHONE CONSULTATION
CONTACT THE FEATURED PSYCHOTHERAPIST*
MS. CAROL JOHNSON
630 . 235 . 8175 or
Or if you prefer, you can see all of our profiles at Select a Psychotherapist where you
- to have a Complimentary Phone Consultation
- to discuss your goals
- to get answers to your questions
- to schedule an appointment and find out if these services are right for you
can choose a psychotherapist to contact. We look forward to hearing from you.
*Please note: The Featured Psychotherapist will make every effort to reply within 24 hours of your contact or by
the next business day, if contacted over a weekend. If this is an emergency, please seek immediate assistance by going to your nearest emergency room.
- underachieving at school
- conflict around doing homework
- test-taking anxiety
- missing school as a result of cutting classes or school discipline
- lacks confidence about career potential
- difficulty making college or career choices
- learning difficulties
- attention or concentration problems
- behavioral problems interfering with learning
- perfectionistic standards for school work
- anxiety about making mistakes or asking for help, which inhibits trying new tasks
TO LEARN MORE
You can learn about our services, including Individual Psychotherapy at Types of Services. If you would like to learn more about the benefits of our approach and how they might help you, see Inner Humanism Advances - career and education. To learn about the background behind these advances, see What is Inner Humanism? – who developed it and why? (a great Chicago story) and – how does it address unhappiness and unlock happiness? You can learn about our private practices, including our full profiles and professional backgrounds at Select a Psychotherapist. To learn about other types of problems we treat, see Problems Treated.
YOUR TEEN OR CHILD: Is your teen or child experiencing problems - like those in the green bar - in learning or at school? If so, we are here to help your teen or child unlock happiness - increasing her or his enjoyment of learning, and strengthening her or his ability to fulfill her or his potential.
Certain specially trained Psychotherapists offer Individual Psychotherapy suited to the developmental needs of teens and children of all ages. Parent Counseling and School Consultation are also available.